Charlie's been running for two seasons. This season, he's on the hunt.
Season 3 of Hardwick is now available in both Kindle and paperback formats, and you can get your copy right here, right now!
This is the third season of Hardwick - six episodes total, each with its own case for Charlie to solve as he unravels the conspiracy that put him in jail:
- Episode 13: Bait - The season premiere. Charlie races across town to save his partner from death - while dodging a few bullets along the way.
- Episode 14: Flight - How does a mass shooter disappear into thin air - in front of an audience of thousands?
- Episode 15: Illusion - She admits to pulling the trigger, but she insists she's not the killer. How is that possible?
- Episode 16: Tick Tock - A standoff with a woman strapped to a bomb turns deadly... and that's only the beginning of this manhunt.
- Episode 17: Hunger - A disturbing discovery reveals a secret cult lurking beneath the city.
- Episode 18: Haunted - The season finale. A string of bodies hidden in plain sight aren't discovered until it's too late, but where are they coming from? And why?
Go get it!